http://hatchfest.com/ In all her infinite wisdom...: Lindeen/Rehberg Race Low Profile for a Reason

In all her infinite wisdom...

A Native Montanan's view on feminisim, politics and life in Montana.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lindeen/Rehberg Race Low Profile for a Reason

Thank you to Grannyinsanity for letting me know that I mispoke. Monica is running for House not Senate. My apologies for this mistake that was previously in the following post!

A friend just asked me to check out the Lindeen Campaign and so I did. What I found was a charming lady with a no nonsense approach to her campaign for House. What I also found in the Billings Gazette rather concerned me as below:

"The tough part, Lindeen said, is getting people to notice the race and start believing she can win. People and the media are so focused on the Burns-Tester matchup that it's hard to get out her message, she said.In fact, Lindeen said she thinks Rehberg's strategy is to keep the race low-profile, keeping the focus on Burns. Rehberg has agreed to two debates in October, but Lindeen is pressing for more.If the attention is on Burns, she said, "Rehberg will not be held accountable for how he's voted the past six years, and he will win. That's his campaign strategy."

I would ask that if you want new representation in Congress other than Denny that you post as much on Monica Lindeen as possible. Let's make Rehberg's strategy of slipping in unseen and unheard behind the Senate race difficult if not impossible.

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger granny said...

What a gem,I'm glad that Jay found you.

I would correct you about Monica's race, and ask that you correct your post with a note that you did.

Monica is runnung for the HOUSE, not the Senate.

Incidentally, Monica will be here in Kalispell tomorrow. Ice cream social @ 5:00 @ Depot Park.

grannyinsanity.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Montana Fem said...

Thank you for making that known to me, I would not have realized it as an assumption on my part. THANKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home