http://hatchfest.com/ In all her infinite wisdom...: I hate Wal Mart.

In all her infinite wisdom...

A Native Montanan's view on feminisim, politics and life in Montana.

Monday, August 07, 2006

I hate Wal Mart.

I have always hated Wal-Mart. I shop there almost weekly with my boyfriend who cannot stand shopping anywhere else either because of price or selection.
Yesterday, I was crabby and I was shopping at Wal Mart when all of the sudden I look over and Conrad Burns is shaking hands at the register. I really hate Wal Mart.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Troutburst said...

Did you say anything to him? Did you question him on his vote to allow forced abortions and indentured servitude in the sex trade down in Saipan?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Montana Fem said...

I'll make sure everyone knows next time. I let my co-Libs down. My apologies. It is truly a vile feeling to see the man up close and even I was unable to speak in his presents. Those who know me best might find that hard to believe. Not a word Troutburst!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home