http://hatchfest.com/ In all her infinite wisdom...: Because I Roll Like That.

In all her infinite wisdom...

A Native Montanan's view on feminisim, politics and life in Montana.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Because I Roll Like That.

I am a little crazed right now. I spent the weekend helping to steam off the most ungodly wallpaper I have ever seen from the dining room and kitchen of our new house. The transformation is astounding. Finally it seems like a place that just might one day represent "us". I am in a paint choosing quandary. The house was built in '55 so do we try and upgrade to a contemporary style and color palette or maintain some of the retro styling?
I added a little more craziness to our lives with a new kitten as of last Thursday. He is a cool little cat. Actually he is Sabine's half brother; they share the same mom. He has little Manx points on his ears and a leopard spotted belly. Very cute. He is obsessed with his tail which can entertain me for hours, if I only had them to spare. We named him "Cash" for Johnny of course.
Planted the Garden finally on Sat. Your basic garden variety. I now know why they use that expression. The people before us must have really liked gardening. The plot is 40 by 60'! Hello! Who has time to weed that much of a garden?
Anyway, we are enjoying our new place. The hard work is paying off. We still have not been able to get the Internet hooked up, making blogging all but impossible for a while.
I did want to congratulate Wacko Lib on he and his wife's new baby boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home