http://hatchfest.com/ In all her infinite wisdom...: Angry People Everywhere

In all her infinite wisdom...

A Native Montanan's view on feminisim, politics and life in Montana.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Angry People Everywhere

I am solemn tonight because of the tragedy that occurred in the Omish Community in Wisconsin. There is still that little idealist voice inside me saying, "Some things are sacred." apparently nothing is. What is going wrong? What happened 20 years ago that could have been harbored and taken out in wrath and violence on little Omish girls?The youngest six years old. A baby really. What kind of terror could those little girls have gone through herded like sheep into a room with a man, an outsider, an outsider who was crazy, wielding a gun? My heart breaks for those who lost their little girls, my heart breaks for those whose little girls survived. My prayers go out to the community. I can only imagine the shock and horror of a day like today. God bless them, God bless us all.

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Troutburst said...

ummm... i hate to correct you here, but I will. It was an Amish community in Pennsylvania. Lancaster county to be exact. and it's Amish.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Montana Fem said...

Thank you editor Troutburst.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home