http://hatchfest.com/ In all her infinite wisdom...: Rehberg on the Radio Tonight.

In all her infinite wisdom...

A Native Montanan's view on feminisim, politics and life in Montana.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Rehberg on the Radio Tonight.

Granny Insanity posted this on her blog: Rehberg is going to be on Yellowstone Public Radio with this Monday Sept. 18th from 7pm to 8pm.

Here's my chance to make good on my personal goal to bring down Mr. Dennis Rehberg. I e mailed a question to the station. Hope they ask it. I am going to listen to the radio and see if I feel calm enough to call in. I am one of those people who gets shaky voice when I am passionate about something. If you have kahunas and want to make an ass of Dennis please join me.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger granny said...

My voice shakes too- it's a wonder I don't break out in tears or something. We just have to practice speaking out until we don't fall apart anymore.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Troutburst said...

My voice doesn't shake, it just goes up about 100 decibels when I talk to some jack ass like that. Like the time they actually put me on the Sean Hannity show. I didn't make it more than fifteen or twenty seconds before I started screaming at the tool. Needless to say, I wasn't on the air long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home