http://hatchfest.com/ In all her infinite wisdom...: I bitch therefore I am.

In all her infinite wisdom...

A Native Montanan's view on feminisim, politics and life in Montana.

Friday, June 30, 2006

I bitch therefore I am.

I am always bitching about the state of the State. So I decided to do something about it beyond posting his sign in my yard:

Dear MT Fem,
Thank you for signing up to volunteer with my campaign for U.S. Senate. Grassroots volunteers like you will help us bring strong leadership and change to Washington D.C. Please tell your friends about our website. A strong volunteer base will make a big difference and guide us to victory in 2006.We'll be in touch as the campaign progresses with more opportunities to help out.

Sincerely,
Jon Tester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home