http://hatchfest.com/ In all her infinite wisdom...: A Seperate Reality Dems vrs. Republicans

In all her infinite wisdom...

A Native Montanan's view on feminisim, politics and life in Montana.

Friday, June 30, 2006

A Seperate Reality Dems vrs. Republicans

I realized how seperate my reality is from a gentleman driving a white 4 door sedan in Belgrade today. His bumper sticker read, "Annoy a Liberal, work, succeed, be happy." I thought, Well hell that is exactly what I think... maybe we are not so different after all ? On thinking on it a bit longer I realized the seperation in our reality was this; that from a Liberal point of veiw a opposing bumper sticker might read, "Annoy a Conservative, work, succeed, be happy without hurting the environment, women, people who do not believe exactly as you do, gays, the underpriveleged etc."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home